The short, quick rundown:
I help organizations tell the story they want to tell. At the end of the day, every organization has narrative that they want to tell. It’s not about products or services, it’s about telling a story, and engaging people in a way that brings them into the story; engaging them in a way that makes them desire to be a part of your story.
That’s what I do. I create rock-solid processes that bring people into the story you’re telling.
• I was born and raised in Ohio
• I’m an earnest and driven learner. Some of that learning has happened in college, but by and large, the majority of my education has been through mentorship, hands-on experience and lots of failing forward.
• I live with my wife, Leah, on the north side of downtown Salt Lake City
• I’ve been working in the creative field for nearly 10 years
• I make a wicked delicious latte.
I strongly believe in leading from our strengths. Mine, according to the Clifton Strengths Finder are:
I’m an ENTJ.
Assertive and outspoken – they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.
Things that I could talk about all day:
• guitar pedals.
• clean, simple design of any kind.
• travel, especially airports. I love airports.
• anything Apple.
• how awesome the Pilot G2 Fine Point pen is.
• great TV.
If you’d like to get in contact, feel free to connect via email [firstname.lastname@example.org] or twitter [@patricksprague]